Florence, SC 29506
* High school diploma or GED. Formal industrial maintenance training a plus
*Minimum of 3-years experience as a general mechanic
*Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends
*Must be able to work with minimum supervision and as a team
* Basic computer skills required to print computerized work orders
* Ability to read and write English. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
* Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveying systems
* Troubleshoot and repair deep frying equipment
* Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in baking tortillas
*Must be proficient in welding, both tig and stick
* Must be proficient in electric motor control and basic electricity
*Must be able to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic systems and directional controls
* Should have rudimentary knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, hydraulic and pneumatics, and basic fabrication
* Responsible for preventive maintenance and set-up of equipment as needed
* Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components
Starting around $22.00 - $28.00/hr, depending on experience, with great benefits and room for growth!
2nd Shift 2PM-10: 00PM
3rd Shift 10: 00PM-6: 00AM
Apply Online Now and call 864-277-1164 for more info.
Hiring company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans status or on the basis of disability.