Landscaping Operational Manager
- The Operations Manager supervises, hires and terminates Foreman and laborers.
- Provides training for new Foreman and laborers, including safety training of equipment, accident procedures, and proper maintenance procedures.
- Meets with all Property Managers and customers as directed.
- Ensures successful completion of Work Order Request within the allotted time limits.
- Assists Foreman as needed in the completion of their duties.
- Monitors supply and tool inventory levels and completes monthly inventory.
- Orders products as directed by Branch Manager.
- Assigns Foreman to properties, laborers to crews, and equipment.
- Develops and modifies schedules to ensure maximum manpower effectiveness within budget allotments.
- Ensures the company' s maintenance guidelines are being followed by all maintenance employees and takes personal responsibility for the condition of all properties.
- Completes truck inspections and ensures compliance with vehicle maintenance and operation guidelines. Coordinates vehicle basic maintenance (oil, filter, lube) and repair schedule.
- Delegates various job responsibilities to the Foreman as needed.
- Performs annual performance reviews for Foreman.
- Schedules and supervises operations meetings.
- Responsible for inventory of all shop equipment and tools and must report any missing tools to the Branch Manager within 24 hours.
- Minimum of a 2 year degree, or 3 years experience in the landscaping maintenance field
- Must have a valid driver' s license
$45K-$55K, 1st shift
Please send your resume to nmorrow@crshireright.Com for immediate consideration.
Hiring company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans status or on the basis of disability.