Rock Hill, SC 29730
About the position:
As a Composite Technician, you will be involved in hands-on composite projects working in a clean, team-oriented environment, constantly using new processes and materials and taking on new projects. If you work well independently and have the desire to learn and grow, this would be a perfect fit for you.
- At least 1-3 years of experience with composite materials (i.E. Carbon Fiber, Kevlar & Fiberglass)
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, interpret, and suggest improvements from work instructions (SOPs)
- Mathematical knowledge of decimals and fractions
- Measurement competencies - Calipers, Micrometers, Tape measure, Indicators, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Application and understanding of resin systems
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools in cutting, grinding, fitting and assembling
- Attention to detail and accuracy while working with tight tolerances
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Valid driver s license
- Hand lay-up of composite materials
- Vacuum bagging process and procedures
- Performing hand-finishing operations on patterns and molds
- Adhesive bonding applications
- Assembly of structures including set-up, bonding and fastener applications
- Performing self-quality checks
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when necessary
$15-$20/hr, depending on experience, with great benefits and room for growth!
1 st shift: 7: 00am 3: 30pm
Apply Online Now!
Email resume to nmorrow@crshireright.Com
Hiring company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans status or on the basis of disability.