Rock Hill, SC 29730
About the position:
The CMM Operator/Programmer' s responsibility is to ensure the machine is properly working through programming scripts and test.
- Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements
- Write or edit programs for precision machinery
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated
- Coordinate Measuring Machine programmer (CMM), with measurements skills, graphical programming experience and high-level conditional programming background
- Inspection of close tolerance parts in a production-based environment, developing programs from blueprints and operation sheets
- Ability to work with operators, engineering and varying and changing shop schedules
- Expertise and in-depth knowledge of CMM programming
- Utilization of latest software capabilities and best practices
- Provide programming support for process development on new product introduction
- Support cost reduction through improved part processing time using efficient CMM methods and innovative mistake-proofing techniques
- Provide tooling recommendations to optimize programs and CMM capabilities
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to maximize the utilization of CMMs in production environments
- A minimum of 5 years experience with CMM programming
- Must be efficient with Zeiss Calypso Software and AutoCAD
- High school diploma required; technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of composite materials (i.E. Carbon Fiber, Kevlar & Fiberglass) is a plus
$50, 000 - $65, 000 depending on experience, with great benefits and room for growth!
1 st shift: 7: 00am 3: 30pm
Apply Online Now!
Hiring company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Apply online at jobs@crshireright.Com